- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Deadlift
Build up to a 12RM deadlift Touch-n-go style Unlimited time. Post every attempt, including warm-ups, to comments.
Tabata Axle Deadlifts @ 315 (mixed grip allowed) 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds rest Score is total combined reps Scale as needed. No single set should be more than 10 reps. Adjust the weight … Continue reading
2 Deadlifts at each implement. Increase weight with each object. Atlas Stone, Axle, Barbell, Farmer’s Handles(one in each hand) An example of this wod might look like this– 255 stone, 350 axle, 450 barbell, 250/hand handles Rest as needed and … Continue reading
1 min amrap axle deadlifts @ 1.5x bwt+ 100 m sprint 1 min amrap axle deadlifts @ 1.5x bwt+ rest 5 minutes and repeat post loads and reps to comments
1 Cluster EMOM x 30 minutes 1 Deadlift, 1 Squat Clean, 1 Squat Clean/Thruster Select one barbell weight and do 1 deadlift, 1 squat clean, and 1 squat clean/thruster every minute on the minute x 30 minutes. Post loads to … Continue reading
1o Minute AMRAP 10 Cals AirDyne 3 Deadlifts @ 75% of your 1RM If you don’t have an AirDyne do 10 burpee/box jumps each round. Post loads, rounds and reps to comments.
5 Handstand Pushups 5 Deadlifts @ 315 7 minute amrap Scale as needed. Post loads, rounds and reps to comments.
Tabata Deadlift @ 315 8 rounds of 20 seconds on followed by 10 seconds off Score is total combined reps Beginner–185/115 Intermediate–250/145 Strong–315/185 Post loads and total reps to comments
30 seconds amrap double unders 30 seconds amrap axle deadlifts @ 2x BWT 2 rounds. 4 minutes rest. Repeat for 2 more cycles. Each cycle is exactly 2 minutes long The clock runs from one movement to another. Score is … Continue reading