- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Lunge
Unlimited attempts up to a 10RM Walking Barbell Lunge 10 consecutive steps. Back knee must kiss the ground on each step. Use a rack. Post loads and body weight to comments.
100 Walking Barbell Lunges for time Goal is body weight on the bar. Scale as needed. Post loads and times to comments.
Wide Grip Overhead Axle Lunge @ 135/95 24 alternating steps Rest 2 minutes and repeat x 3 rounds Scale as needed. Post loads and times per round to comments.
Alternate the following– 500M Row 75 Feet Axle Zercher Lunge @ 75% body weight 400M Row Repeat Lunges 300M Row Repeat Lunges 200M Row Repeat Lunges 100M Row Repeat Lunges Post loads and times comments. Scale as needed.
50 feet walking lunges while holding 75 pound dumb bells in each hand(women 45 pound dumb bells) 20 chest to bar pullups 5 rounds for time Scale as needed. Post time to comments.
10 Atlas Stone Lunges(Stone is held in the midsection…bear hug style…no shouldering) 30 Double Unders 10 Chest to Bar Pullups 30 Double Unders 5 Rounds for time Men @ 145 stone. Women @ 95 stone. Scale as needed. Post time … Continue reading
50 feet of Zercher Carry Axle Lunges Rest 60 seconds and repeat x 6 rounds Men @ 150+ Women @ 100+ Scale as needed. Post loads and times to comments.
1 minute of max reps walking lunges with 100% of your body weight on the bar 50 seconds rest 1 minute of max reps of weighted pullups (men > 25 pounds)(women > 10 pounds) 40 seconds rest 1 minute of … Continue reading
Perform 50 walking lunges with a barbell loaded with your body weight. Rest 5 minutes and then perform 30 walking lunges with the same barbell. Rest 3 minutes and perform 10 walking lunges with the same barbell.
400M Run, 100 Scissor Jumps, 400M Run 45 pound weight vest from start to finish Post time to comments Here is a video of the movement-