- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Bench Press
21-15-9 Bench Press @ 225 Strict Ring Pullups Scale as needed. Post loads and times to comments.
Build up to a 3RM Bench Press Then—- Tabata Bench Press @ BWT No single set should be more than 15 reps. Adjust weights accordingly. Scale as needed. Post BWT, loads, reps per round, and total reps to comments.
5 flat bench dumbbell presses (struggle to get 5 reps unbroken) 7 double KB Swings(to eye level) 9 strict handstand pushups 5 rounds for time Men 53# KB’s per hand Women 35# KB’s per hand Scale as needed. Post times … Continue reading
Criss Cross of the following couplet– Bench Press 10 down to 1 GH Situps 1 up to 10 Bench Press weight should be close to 60% of your 1RM. Post loads and times to comments.
Build up to a 1RM bench press Then– Using 80% of your 1RM complete a single set to failure. Drop weight off the bar and complete another set to failure. Drop weight and repeat 2 more times. Rest as needed … Continue reading
Sorry for the missed post…not much I can do about posting from a plane with no wifi. 225 bench press x 10 reps 225 walking barbell lunges x 10 steps(use a rack if needed) 3x BWT tire flip x 3 … Continue reading
Bench Press 3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3 Start with an easy triple and each set try to add weight. If you miss a set lower the weight so you can complete the triple. Post loads to comments.
Build up to a 1RM Bench Press Then– Bench Press Drop Set(at percentages of your 1RM) 85% x 5 75% x 6 65% x 7 55% x Failure Rest as needed and repeat the drop set for 3 total rounds. … Continue reading
3 rounds with 3 minutes rest between rounds. Bench Press Heavy Dumb Bells x 5 reps. Drop the weight by 10 pounds per hand and bench for 7 reps. Drop the weight by 10 pounds per hand and bench for … Continue reading