- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Farmer’s Carry
2 Deadlifts at each implement. Increase weight with each object. Atlas Stone, Axle, Barbell, Farmer’s Handles(one in each hand) An example of this wod might look like this– 255 stone, 350 axle, 450 barbell, 250/hand handles Rest as needed and … Continue reading
100M Farmer’s Carry @ BWT+ per hand 100M Overhead Barbell Carry @ BWT+ 3 rounds for time Women use 65% of men’s weight on the overhead carry. Post loads and times to comments.
400M Farmer’s Carry @ 80% BWT per hand Each time you drop the handles you must complete 12 burpees on the spot Post loads, number of burpees, and times comments.
1RM Farmer Carry x 50′ Unlimited attempts at a 1RM carry. Rest as needed between efforts. Then– 75 GH sit-ups for time Post loads and times to comments.
50′ Farmer’s Carry @ BWT+ per hand 50′ Atlas Stone Carry @ BWT+ 7 Rounds for time Scale both pieces as needed. The load on each piece should be adjusted so that each round takes approximately 1 minute. Post loads … Continue reading
EMOM 250 pound per hand farmer’s carry x 75′ x 12 minutes Then– EMOM 3x bwt yoke carry x 75′ x 12 minutes No rest in between movements. Scale as needed. Post loads to comments.
50′ Farmer’s Carry @ 2x BWT+ per hand 10 GH Situps 3 rounds. Rest 2 minutes. Repeat. Scale the farmers as needed. Each 50′ carry should be at the absolute limit of what you can do without a drop. Post … Continue reading
10 minute ladder of the following couplet– 50′ Farmer’s Carry and 10 Double Unders (increase DU’s by 10 each round) For this workout the carry is the same each round. The double unders increase by 10 each round. Beginners—men @ … Continue reading
Body weight in each hand x 400 M Each time you drop the handles you owe 250M row at the end of the workout. For example—4 drops would equate to a 1K Row at the end of the farmer’s walk. … Continue reading