- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Zercher Carry
Unlimited attempts and time to establish a 1RM at each lift/carry Back Squat Bench Press Deadlift Overhead Yoke Carry x 50′ no drops allowed Zercher Yoke Carry x 50′ no drops allowed Traditional Yoke Carry x 50′ no drops allowed … Continue reading
10 minutes to establish a heavy 50′ unbroken overhead yoke carry 10 minutes to establish a heavy 50′ unbroken zercher yoke carry 10 minutes to establish a heavy 50′ unbroken traditional yoke carry Add these 3 weights together to make … Continue reading
Alternate the following– 500M Row 75 Feet Axle Zercher Lunge @ 75% body weight 400M Row Repeat Lunges 300M Row Repeat Lunges 200M Row Repeat Lunges 100M Row Repeat Lunges Post loads and times comments. Scale as needed.
750M Row 2 Minutes max distance Zercher Yoke Carry(sub an axle if you don’t have a yoke) 750M Row 1.5x BWT Zercher Carry For this wod you’ll have 2 scores–1 for the overall time and 1 for the total distance … Continue reading
Zercher Carry a yoke loaded with 350 pounds for max distance in 2 minutes. Rest 5 minutes and repeat Turn around every 75 feet Post loads and distance to comments
1RM Log Clean and Press–unlimited time 1RM Zercher Carry x 75 feet with no drops–unlimited time 1RM Axle Clean and Jerk–unlimited time Post loads to comments
Unlimited attempts at a 1RM Zercher Carry x 50′ with no drops. Use a yoke. If you don’t have a yoke you can sub with an axle although the weights won’t be the same.
Using an axle or standard barbell, lift the bar from either a platform or pins and perform a full squat. Unlimited attempts and unlimited rest building up to a 5RM. Here is a video of KStar making 400 look easy.
Zercher Yoke Carry x 50 feet with 2x body weight Atlas Stone to the Shoulder x 3 reps with body weight stone(or closest alternative) 3 Rounds. Rest 3 minutes. Repeat x 3 for a total of 9 rounds. Scale weights … Continue reading