- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Barbell
Build up to a 12RM deadlift Touch-n-go style Unlimited time. Post every attempt, including warm-ups, to comments.
1 Squat Clean and Push Jerk EMOM x 7 minutes Rest 1 minute and add weight. Repeat the 7 minute EMOM. Rest 1 minute and add weight. Repeat the 7 minute EMOM. Post loads to comments.
Death by Back Squats @ 315 1 rep on the first minute. 2 on the 2nd minute. Keep adding a rep until you can’t complete the work in the minute. Scale as needed. In order to use 315 you need … Continue reading
Build up to a 3RM Bench Press Then—- Tabata Bench Press @ BWT No single set should be more than 15 reps. Adjust weights accordingly. Scale as needed. Post BWT, loads, reps per round, and total reps to comments.
30 Thrusters @ BWT for time Scale as needed. The target is to get the first 7-10 reps unbroken. Post loads and times to comments.
Alternate between 3 Tire Flips @ 3x BWT+ and 2-4-6-8-10 Front Squats @ 1.25x BWT+ For time Scale as needed. All squats should be unbroken. Post loads and times to comments.
2 Deadlifts at each implement. Increase weight with each object. Atlas Stone, Axle, Barbell, Farmer’s Handles(one in each hand) An example of this wod might look like this– 255 stone, 350 axle, 450 barbell, 250/hand handles Rest as needed and … Continue reading
20 Back Squats @ BWT 200M Run 15 Back Squats @ 1.25X BWT 200M Run 10 Back Squats @ 1.5X BWT 200M Run 5 Back Squats @ 1.75X BWT 200M Run 1 Back Squat @ 2X BWT Scale as needed. … Continue reading
100′ Keg Carry @ BWT+ 3 Power Cleans @ BWT+ 3 minute amrap. Rest 3 minutes. 3 minute amrap. Rest 2 minutes. 3 minute amrap. Rest 1 minute. 3 minute amrap. Beginner weights = 60% BWT for both movements Intermediate … Continue reading