- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Barbell
12 minute ladder of the following triplet- 175 pound power snatch GH Situps Dips (not rings…solid structure) Do 1 snatch, 2 situps, and 3 dips. Then 2/4/6. Then 3/6/9. Then 4/8/12 etc. Scale as needed. Post loads, rounds and reps … Continue reading
Build up to a 1rm thruster from the rack Use as many sets as needed. Post loads to comments
100M Farmer’s Carry @ BWT+ per hand 100M Overhead Barbell Carry @ BWT+ 3 rounds for time Women use 65% of men’s weight on the overhead carry. Post loads and times to comments.
Criss Cross of the following couplet– Bench Press 10 down to 1 GH Situps 1 up to 10 Bench Press weight should be close to 60% of your 1RM. Post loads and times to comments.
1 Cluster EMOM x 30 minutes 1 Deadlift, 1 Squat Clean, 1 Squat Clean/Thruster Select one barbell weight and do 1 deadlift, 1 squat clean, and 1 squat clean/thruster every minute on the minute x 30 minutes. Post loads to … Continue reading
1o Minute AMRAP 10 Cals AirDyne 3 Deadlifts @ 75% of your 1RM If you don’t have an AirDyne do 10 burpee/box jumps each round. Post loads, rounds and reps to comments.
Build up to a 1RM bench press Then– Using 80% of your 1RM complete a single set to failure. Drop weight off the bar and complete another set to failure. Drop weight and repeat 2 more times. Rest as needed … Continue reading
1 Minute AMRAP Power Cleans @ 275 1 Minute AMRAP Double Unders 1 Minute AMRAP Power Cleans @ 275 Rest 5 minutes. Repeat Rest 5 minutes Repeat Scale as needed. Post loads and reps to comments. (If you don’t have … Continue reading
5 Handstand Pushups 5 Deadlifts @ 315 7 minute amrap Scale as needed. Post loads, rounds and reps to comments.
10 minute ladder 1 rep power clean, 1 rep burpee Then 2/2, 3/3, 4/4 etc….until the 10 minute cap. Beginner–135/95 Intermediate–165/125 Strong–BWT+ for Men and Women Post loads, completed rounds and reps to comments.