- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: Workout
Build up to a 3RM Bench Press Then—- Tabata Bench Press @ BWT No single set should be more than 15 reps. Adjust weights accordingly. Scale as needed. Post BWT, loads, reps per round, and total reps to comments.
Tabata Axle Deadlifts @ 315 (mixed grip allowed) 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds rest Score is total combined reps Scale as needed. No single set should be more than 10 reps. Adjust the weight … Continue reading
50 GH Situps 250′ Keg Carry @ BWT (or more) 1 Round for time Post loads and times to comments.
30 Thrusters @ BWT for time Scale as needed. The target is to get the first 7-10 reps unbroken. Post loads and times to comments.
12-9-6 Tire Flips @ 3x BWT Atlas Stone to Shoulder @ 85% BWT (or more) Post loads and time to comments. Scale as needed.
Build up to a 1RM Back Squat then 3 reps on the minute every minute x 10 minutes @ 70% Post loads for each to comments.
1 minute max distance Zercher Yoke Carry @ 2x BWT 1 minute row for calories 1 minute max distance Zercher Yoke Carry @ 2x BWT Rest 3 minutes and repeat one more round. 15 second transition from one move to … Continue reading
5 flat bench dumbbell presses (struggle to get 5 reps unbroken) 7 double KB Swings(to eye level) 9 strict handstand pushups 5 rounds for time Men 53# KB’s per hand Women 35# KB’s per hand Scale as needed. Post times … Continue reading
3 axle power cleans(adjust weight so that it challenges your grip) 50′ Prowler/Sled push (should take 20 seconds fresh) rest 1 minute repeat 10 rounds Post loads and times per round to comments
Build up to a 1RM 50′ Yoke Walk Rest as needed between efforts. Post loads to comments.