- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Category Archives: GH Situps
50 GH Situps 250′ Keg Carry @ BWT (or more) 1 Round for time Post loads and times to comments.
12 minute ladder of the following triplet- 175 pound power snatch GH Situps Dips (not rings…solid structure) Do 1 snatch, 2 situps, and 3 dips. Then 2/4/6. Then 3/6/9. Then 4/8/12 etc. Scale as needed. Post loads, rounds and reps … Continue reading
Criss Cross of the following couplet– Bench Press 10 down to 1 GH Situps 1 up to 10 Bench Press weight should be close to 60% of your 1RM. Post loads and times to comments.
1RM Farmer Carry x 50′ Unlimited attempts at a 1RM carry. Rest as needed between efforts. Then– 75 GH sit-ups for time Post loads and times to comments.
50′ Farmer’s Carry @ 2x BWT+ per hand 10 GH Situps 3 rounds. Rest 2 minutes. Repeat. Scale the farmers as needed. Each 50′ carry should be at the absolute limit of what you can do without a drop. Post … Continue reading
25-20-15-10-5 GH Situps 5-4-3-2-1 Log Press (clean once and press for reps) Beginner men @ 50% BWT. Beginner women @ 35% BWT. Intermediate men @ 75% BWT. Intermediate women @ 60% BWT. Strong men @ BWT+. Strong women @ 85% … Continue reading
20 GH Situps 75 feet of Yoke Walk–unlimited drops allowed 5 Rounds for Time Yoke Scale for men and women– Beginners use body weight. Intermediate use 2x body weight. Strong CrossFitter use 3x body weight. Elite Strongman use 3.75x body … Continue reading
215 Atlas Stone to Shoulder x 3 reps 12 GH Situps 6 rounds for time Scale as needed. Post loads and times to comments. (Note–the stone should be at the limit of what you can 1-time to the shoulder)
7 CTB Pullups 7 Tire Flips @ 3x BWT 7 Burpees 7 GH situps 7 Rounds for time Scale as needed. Post loads and times to comments. Competitive Strongman–700+ tire Competitive CrossFitter–600 pound tire CrossFitter in training–<500 pound tire