Tomorrow is the Team “Linda” competition at Hybrid Athletics. Here is the heat schedule. Athletes need to arrive at the gym no less than 1 hour prior to their scheduled start time. You must weigh in and warm up on your own. You will be responsible for loading your own bars as a team. You will have 10 minutes to do this prior to the start of your heat. A judge will confirm the weights on the barbells and review the movement standards. The heats are listed below according to the person who signed up the team via PayPal.
Heat 1–9:30am–Higgins, Goll, Baker, DeRewal, Ressa, Albero(arrive at 8:45am)
Heat 2–10:00am–Bartlett, Angell, Fiori, Golden, Lund(arrive at 9am)
Heat 3–10:30am–Curtis, Malz, Rumeo, Poblocki, Johnston, Orlando(arrive at 9:30am)
Heat 4–11:00am–Merle, Triglia, Stafford, Martinez, Nielsen, Vincent(arrive at 10am)
Heat 5–11:30am–Mintz, Roddy, Rico, Malz, Jones, Emmot, Conrad(arrive at 10:30am)
Heat 6–12:00pm–Dimitropolis, Gagne, Taylor, Weiner, VanWickler(arrive at 11am)
Heat 7–12:30pm–Foster, Klugman, Andrew A, Gagne, Mendall, Gagne(arrive at 11:30am)
Here are answers to some FAQ–
1. You may drop the dead lifts from the top once you’ve reached lockout
2.You may power clean and then front squat the bar for every rep
3. You may scale even more than the regular scaled weights. This will lower your team in the standings but we want EVERYONE who wants to compete to be able to play the game.
4. You will not get any assistance getting the bar out of the rack on the bench press. You will also not get any help putting it back in the rack at the end of each set.
5. If a judge touches your barbell during the bench press it’s an automatic “no-rep.” If the bar stops moving, even for a second, the judges will be informed to take the bar immediately. Safety is a priority and we will not allow you athletes to risk injury to themselves.
6. There is a 20 minute cap on the workout. Your score will be your team’s time. If you go over the cap your score will be 20:00 plus however many reps your team had combined. For example—if a team finished the entire set of 2′s….their score would be 20:03.