- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Tag Archives: Pullups
1 Stone to Shoulder 4 Hand Stand Pushups 6 CTB Pullups 5 rounds for time Men rx’d weight is >175. Women rx’d weight is >95.
5 down to 1 of stones to the shoulder and tire flips with 15 pullups and 10 handstand pushups. 215 stone and 650 tire. Scale as needed. I did this yesterday and it was fun. Sorry for such a late … Continue reading
Using a tire that you cannot flip in one fluid motion complete a single flip and then complete 2 hand stand pushups, 4 chest to bar pullups, 6 squat thrusts(burpee without the pushup at the bottom). 10 rounds for time. … Continue reading
body weight sand bag carry x 200M 5 hand stand pushups 10 chest to bar pullups 15 box jumps @ 24″ Amrap 20 minutes Post loads, rounds, and reps to comments Scale movements and weights as needed
15-12-9 Atlas Stone Squat Clean/Press Pullups Men use 95 pound stone. Women use 35 pound stone. If you’re strong try to up the weight a bit to 115 for men and 65 for women.