- March 29, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Ethos - Laguna Hills, CA -(Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit BWI - Glen Burnie, MD - (Click Here to Register)
- May 3, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Central - Austin, TX - (Click Here to Register)
- June 14, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Maverick Crossfit - Melbourne, FL - (Click Here to Register)
- September 6, 2013 - Strongman Challenge - Crossfit Colosseum - Toronto, ON, Canada - (Click Here to Register)
Search the Site
Workouts by Movement/Equipment
Tag Archives: Stone
Using a stone as close to your body weight as possible, over BWT is preferred, load it over a bar that is set at 52″. NO TACKY ALLOWED. 1 minute of max reps. 5 minutes rest. 1 minute of max … Continue reading
5-4-3-2-1 315 back squat 175 atlas stone to the shoulder 185 push jerk Then sprint 800M Scale as needed. Only do the run once after you’ve completed the 5 down to 1. Post time and load to comments.
Using a stone as close to 135 as possible perform the CrossFit workout, “Grace.” Squat Cleans ONLY. Scale as needed and please shoot video!! 30 squat clean and jerk/press/thruster for time
1 Stone to Shoulder 4 Hand Stand Pushups 6 CTB Pullups 5 rounds for time Men rx’d weight is >175. Women rx’d weight is >95.
8 Stones to the shoulder–16 Burpees 6 Stones to the shoulder–12 Burpees 4 Stones to the shoulder–8 Burpees 2 Stones to the shoulder–4 Burpees I used 175, 215, 240, and 262 for this workout. Scale as needed. Tire flip video … Continue reading
20 Calorie Row and 10 Atlas Stone Thrusters @ 95 pounds x 3 rounds for time. Scale up or down as needed.
For those of you with little or no creativity this one is going to prove to be more difficult than it needs to be. Find an odd object—atlas stone, keg, sand bag, field stone, friend, fire hydrant, anvil—carry it for … Continue reading
5 down to 1 of stones to the shoulder and tire flips with 15 pullups and 10 handstand pushups. 215 stone and 650 tire. Scale as needed. I did this yesterday and it was fun. Sorry for such a late … Continue reading
Lift an Atlas Stone to the shoulder x 5 reps(stone should be as close to body weight as possible) Bench Press 115% of your body weight x 5 reps…scale as needed 12 minute AMRAP Post rounds and loads to comments. … Continue reading